What can we learn from Former Mr. Olympia, Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Let us first point out the Titles he won through out his career.
1965 Jr. Mr. Europe (Germany)
1966 Best Build Man of Europe (Germany)
1966 Mr. Europe (Germany)
1966 International Powerlifting Championship (Germany)
1967 NABBA Mr. Universe, amateur (London)
1968 NABBA Mr. Universe, professional (London)
1968 German Powerlifting Championship
1968 IFBB Mr. International (Mexico)
1969 IFBB Mr. Universe, amateur (New York)
1969 NABBA Mr. Universe, professional (London)
1970 NABBA Mr. Universe, professional (London)
1970 Mr. World (Columbus, Ohio)
1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia (New York)
1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia (Paris)
1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia (Essen, Germany)
1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia (New York)
1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia (New York)
1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia (Pretoria, South Africa)
Extraordinary Life Lessons From Arnold Schwarzenegger
Here are a few highlighted points from his Autobiography:
1. I’d discovered exactly what I wanted to do with my life.
2. I would be the best bodybuilder in the world, the greatest, the best-built man.
3. But I had it tougher than a lot of my teammates and companions because I wanted more, I demanded more of myself.
4. I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts into my mind, trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found my thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me. My drive was unusual, I talked differently than my friends; I was hungrier for success than anyone I knew.
5. I turned even negative responses to my own satisfaction.
6. The secret is contained in a three-part formula I learned in the gym: self confidence, a positive mental attitude, and honest hard work.
7. I was always honest about my weak points. This helped me grow. I think it’s the key to success in everything: be honest; know where you are weak; admit it.
8. In my own mind, I was Mr. Universe; I had this absolutely clear vision of myself up on the dais with the trophy. It was only a matter of time that the world would be able to see it too. And it made no difference to me how much I had to struggle to get there.
9. What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt. I knew there could be no one else in the world who wanted this title as much as I did.
10. I think that when you’re almost up to the top, but not quite there, it’s easy to be carried with what you imagine to be your own importance.
11. I always had a positive attitude about going to the top.
12. All my energies, both psychic and physical, were focused on one thing: becoming Mr. Universe.
13. I’d close my eyes and think about how I was going to look up there. I would visualize it and try to mold it together.
14. Each night before I went to sleep I thought, “The better you pose, Arnold, the more it will look as though you are really in charge of yourself. You can handle yourself. You are confident. You are good. The better poser you are, the fewer facial expressions you will make. Keep your face relaxed. Your face will show that you are a winner. You are a winner, Arnold.” I wrote this down and put it where I would see it. I repeated it a dozen times a day.
15. I had won the Mr. Universe title in my mind. My imagination was primed, my body ready. I was working to create the greatest, and most perfect body anybody had ever seen.
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
How to Better Manage Your Household Budget When the Cost of Living is So High
Cultivating Wellness: The Connection Between Oral Health and Overall Well-Being
100 Words of Encouragement and Strength in Hard Times
The Property Market: A Deep Dive into Current Trends and Future Forecasts
What Are Piste Maps and How Do They Help Skiers?
Can You Turn a Mental Health Crisis Into a Turning Point for Success?
4 Benefits of Strategic Workforce Partnerships
Maximizing Efficiency: How QuickBooks Setup Services Can Transform Your Business
Expanding Your Home Inspection Business: Franchising Opportunities
Recovering Strong: How To Stay Healthy Both Physically and Mentally After an Injury
12 SEO Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023 – An SEO Expert’s Guide to Surviving the Competition
Ways To Bond With Your Pet And Show Them You Love Them
How To Create The Best YouTube Marketing Video To Impress Your Audience
9 Ways To Travel More Conveniently
What Are The Benefits of Outsourcing?
7 Ways to Influence Your Audience Psychology with Banner Advertising
How To Get High-Quality Niche Edits In 2023: A Complete Guide!
83 Hard Work Quotes to Boost Your Motivation
63 Personal Growth Quotes To Inspire You
53 Gym Quotes To Keep You Motivated During Workouts
Quotes6 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes8 years ago
50 Most Powerful Quotes Ever Spoken
Quotes9 years ago
50 Best Zig Ziglar Quotes on Success
Quotes5 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes8 years ago
33 Inspirational Quotes about Strength and Courage
Motivation3 years ago
4 Fun New Hobbies To Try This Year
Quotes9 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes9 years ago
37 Awesome Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Risk