A collection of 33 inspirational quotes about strength and courage. Read on..
Strength and Courage Quotes
1. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William Arthur Ward
3. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.” – Orison Swett Marden
7. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
11. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do no pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks.” – Phillips Brooks
12. “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
13. “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
14. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” – Orison Swett Marden
15. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
17. “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.” – Baltasar Gracian
18. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
19. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
20. “Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others. If you lean, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world.” – Orison Swett Marden
21. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
22. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
23. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
24. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
25. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
26. “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden
27. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
28. “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure…than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
29. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
31. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
32. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill.
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
For life is queer with its twists and turns
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow-
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out-
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
– Author Unknown
Subscribe for Updates
Top 6 Benefits of Web accessibility for Business
5 Ways to Set Up Your Home Gym
What are the Main Types of Testing that Selenium Automation Can Be Used for?
Top 10 B2B Online Wholesale Platforms In 2022
Why Use Digital Business Cards: 5 Benefits!
9 Auto Insurance Terms Defined
5 Essential Tips to Combat Digital Eye Strain and Improve Productivity
10 Easy Ways to Keep Your Money and Credit Card Secured
Entrepreneurs In 2021-22: What Will Make Their Life Successful
6 Ways a CMS Can Help You Build Your Business Website
67 The Secret Quotes by Rhonda Byrne
Top 50 Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
Top 10 Walt Disney Quotes to Inspire You
48 Bob Proctor Quotes About Money and Success
A Complete Guide on the Muscle Pain Treatment
Business Ideas in 2021 for Sustainable Entrepreneurs
7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fast Metabolism & Ways To Improve It
41 Earl Nightingale Quotes on Success
Is Your Mindset Holding You Back From Financial Success?
45 Inspirational Joe Vitale Quotes
Health3 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes6 years ago
50 of the Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Quotes6 years ago
50 Zig Ziglar Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
Quotes3 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes6 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes6 years ago
37 Awesome Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Risk
Success3 years ago
25 Best Self-help and Personal Development Books
Quotes6 years ago
50 Life Changing Robin Sharma Quotes