Author, motivational speaker and businessman, T. Harv Eker is the author of the best-selling book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind which appeared on the New York Times bestseller list and was #1 on the Wall Street Journal’s business-book list. As a motivational speaker, he inspired millions of people to achieve success based on his unique principles.
According to T. Harv Eker, if you think like rich people think and do what rich people do, chances are you’ll get rich too! Using the principles he teaches, T. Harv Eker went from zero to millionaire in only two and a half years.
Get inspired by some thought provoking T. Harv Eker Quotes.
T. Harv Eker Quotes
1. “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.” – T. Harv Eker
2. “If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you’ll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you’ll end up mighty comfortable.” – T. Harv Eker
3. “Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.” – T. Harv Eker
4. “How you do anything is how you do everything.” – T. Harv Eker
5. “Your income can grow only to the extent you do.” – T. Harv Eker
6. “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” – T. Harv Eker
7. “Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.” – T. Harv Eker
8. “If you are not fully, totally, and truly committed to creating wealth, chances are you won’t.” – T. Harv Eker
9. “The secret to success is not to try to avoid or get rid of or shrink from your problems; the secret is to grow yourself so that you are bigger than any problems.” – T. Harv Eker
10. “Action is the ‘bridge’ between the inner world and the outer world.” – T. Harv Eker
11. “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
12. “The only time you are actually growing is when you are uncomfortable.” – T. Harv Eker
13. “Training and managing your own mind is the most important skill you could ever own, in terms of both happiness and success.” – T. Harv Eker
14. “Every master was once a disaster.” – T. Harv Eker
15. “If you say you’re worthy, you are. If you say you’re not worthy, you’re not. Either way you will live into your story.” – T. Harv Eker
16. “The law of income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.” – T. Harv Eker
17. “Never have a ceiling on your income.” – T. Harv Eker
18. “Money will only make you more of what you already are.” – T. Harv Eker
19. “Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.” – T. Harv Eker
20. “The mark of true wealth is determined by how much one can give away.” – T. Harv Eker
Please share these quotes and leave a comment.