Skincare, with the aid of wine, stands popular world-wide, past many ages. And it is the most trusted source of skincare in human civilization. Wine has many unique ingredients that act like magic on your skin. Its specific chemical properties are more effective on any dull, dry, or aged skin. And not to forget the oily skin! Wine is a power-house of all beneficial qualities over these skin types.
Our ears ring a bell once we hear the nice word – ‘home-made facial.’ But do you know the effectiveness of the same? Well, do not worry. The rundown of the top six ways that wine rejuvenates your skin will open a new and untrodden world in front of you. Right from facial mask to face pack and cleanser and toner, wine caters for all. Also, wine acts as a good exfoliation of all skin types.
Skin therapists have various opinions about both white and red wine. Apart from its crispiness and sparkling quality, both wine types have different varieties. Crispy white wine contains alpha-hydroxy acids that stand excellent and beneficial to a particular skin-type. They have water-binding agents that keep the dry skin looking well-moisturized and lithe.
Some of the well-acclaimed white wines are Château D’Ori Sauvignon Blanc, Michel Lynch Bordeaux, and Sula Riesling. Get either of them to get your facial home remedies ready at one go. Red wine is beneficial in maintaining your age. For instance in Stella rosa, the antioxidant properties like tannin and resveratrol flavonoid restore elastic fibers of the facial skin and collagen. Also, drinking red wine helps in protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Six ways to rejuvenate your skin
1. Red wine facial
A glass of wine contributes a lot to rejuvenate your dull skin. With a single swing, you can get back the glow. Read below the correct usage of wine for rejuvenating your dull-looking skin.
● Soak a handful of strawberries in a cup of wine for an entire night.
● The following day, mix the wine-soaked strawberries, a few grapes, rose-hip, and some aromatic oils (of your choice) and make a paste.
● Apply it generously on your face and dry for 15 minutes.
● Massage well before washing with cold water.
2. Red wine reduces acne
Wine comes with various antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Apply it all over your face topically to clean the blocked pores and prevent acne break-outs. Soak a cotton ball in wine and apply generously for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this for a week to say good-bye to acne. Red wine consists of polyphones, which aids in transforming a dull-complexioned skin to a glowing one.
● Pour some amount of red wine in a spray bottle and spray all over your face generously. Once done, massage with a circular motion for 10 minutes.
● Leave it to dry. Wash off with cold water.
● To get more effective results, mix some red wine in a handful of oatmeal and massage on your dull skin.
● The grain helps in removing the dead skin cells, getting back the glow of the skin.
3. Red wine reduces skin blemishes
Have you ever thought of wine acting much more than an intoxicating beverage? Yes! It does.
Apart from providing the right nourishment, red wine removes skin tanning and reduces skin blemishes. Read below the trick for saving your salon expenditure.
● Mix all the ingredients like fuller’s earth, essential oil, and some orange rind and form a paste. Soak for a few minutes.
● Apply it on your tanned skin and leave for 15 minutes. Scrub well before rinsing off with normal water.
● This paste takes out most of the toxins that our skin accumulates for days. Wine acts as an excellent exfoliator taking out the harmful toxins.
Make wine your everyday partner assisting in making your skin look beautiful and younger as days pass.
4. Wine facials
Wish a glowing skin? Wine is the right option for the same. Start with your regular facial using red or white wine. Both the wine types have their individual properties. The anti-aging and de-stressing properties of wine can help in providing healthy skin at home.
For instance, you can use white wine to tighten your sagging skin. White wine tightens the open pores while stopping acne growth. And red wine is a power-house of anti-aging agents. Both the wine types have hidden ions that are a wine good source of oxygen provider to your skin. To get the best outcome for either of the ones, read the proper procedure given below –
● Take some rose water in a bowl of wine (either one of them), and add a tablespoon of almond paste. Mix well and start massaging your skin with this home-made paste.
● It revives glow in the dry skin. And for oily skin, add some amount of aloe vera juice in place of almond paste. Rejuvenate your skin at home and keep looking young.
5. Red wine reduces oiliness
It is exclusively for the acne-prone skin. Try one of the most-benefited red wine facials, as it has a high amount of concentrated polyphenol resveratrol. It helps in reducing the excessive redness of the facial skin.
● Pamper your skin with cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Clean your face daily with the aid of red wine.
● Rub your face in circular motions and rinse. It removes the excess dirt.
● Once in a while, steam your face with a hot towel for five to seven minutes. It opens the blocked pores. And the steaming of your face enables you to flush-out all the impurities.
● Post steaming, massage your face with a mixture of wine and aromatic oils. You can also add some essential facial herbs and apply evenly all over your face.
● To get the best result, select the right wine and right aromatic oil. Both should go hand-in-hand.
6. Red wine facial mask
For dry skin:
● Mix 3 tablespoon of sparkling red wine along with ½ tablespoon of aloe-vera gel and fresh honey.
● Following that, add a few drops of aromatic lavender oil. Mix the entire content and apply it all over your face and neck. Wash-off well, once it dries up.
For oily skin:
Use this mask when your acne-prone skin troubles you. It is yet another, and easy-to-make home facial mask that will save your time and unnecessary expense at the high-end salons.
● Take three tablespoons of red wine and mix a few drops of tea tree oil and fresh yogurt.
● Blend them all well and apply it on your face. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. Repeat this process after every fortnight to get a glowing and well-nourished skin.
● To retain the glow, you can also dab your face with a cotton ball soaked in wine. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse.
The potentiality of any good red wine is much more than any ordinary herbal water. It aids in keeping our skin glowing with health and beauty. It is the most promising skincare ingredient that one can use for getting the glow and suppleness in their skin. Right from keeping your skin healthy, red wine is good for the fairness of the entire facial skin. And to top it all, red wine assists slimming-down your waistline and promotes long life. Also, there are many ways you can enjoy a sparkling glass of wine, so go ahead and pamper yourself with the timeless attributes of wine.
Subscribe for Updates
The Different Benefits a Custom Mobile Event App Can Provide at Conferences for Both Event Organizers and Attendees
Choosing Between PEO and HRO Services
Difference Between BIM and CAD: Choosing the Right Design Approach
Savvy Travel Tips: Managing Work Hours on the Go with Free Time Clocks
Buying Vacant Land in New Mexico: Things You Need to Keep in Mind
The Versatility of Mid-Length Dresses – Why They’re Perfect for Any Occasion
Increase the Value of Your Home With Master Bathroom Cabinets
The First Week: 5 Tips for Successfully Settling into a New Home or Apartment
75 Inspirational Quotes on Vision
Is A Healthy Lifestyle The Key To Success?
How Much Should I Spend On Digital Ad Campaigns? Here’s What the Experts at Stergo Media say!
105 Motivational Quotes by Famous People
53 Inspirational Quotes for Work To Keep You Motivated in 2023
61 Best Fitness & Workout Motivation Quotes
60 Best Discipline Quotes To Help You Succeed
5 Tips For Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur
Different Types of Motor Vehicle Insurance in India
The Best Pet-Friendly Rugs For Your Home
60 Powerful Mindset Quotes that Will Change Your Life
Common Types of Fabrics Used in Bed Sheets and Rugs
Quotes5 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes8 years ago
50 of the Most Powerful Quotes Ever Spoken
Quotes8 years ago
50 Zig Ziglar Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
Quotes5 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes8 years ago
33 Inspirational Quotes about Strength and Courage
Quotes8 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes8 years ago
37 Awesome Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Risk
Quotes4 years ago
52 Motivational Quotes that Will Help You Step Out of Your Comfort Zone