Skincare, with the aid of wine, stands popular world-wide, past many ages. And it is the most trusted source of skincare in human civilization. Wine has many unique ingredients that act like magic on your skin. Its specific chemical properties are more effective on any dull, dry, or aged skin. And not to forget the oily skin! Wine is a power-house of all beneficial qualities over these skin types.
Our ears ring a bell once we hear the nice word – ‘home-made facial.’ But do you know the effectiveness of the same? Well, do not worry. The rundown of the top six ways that wine rejuvenates your skin will open a new and untrodden world in front of you. Right from facial mask to face pack and cleanser and toner, wine caters for all. Also, wine acts as a good exfoliation of all skin types.
Skin therapists have various opinions about both white and red wine. Apart from its crispiness and sparkling quality, both wine types have different varieties. Crispy white wine contains alpha-hydroxy acids that stand excellent and beneficial to a particular skin-type. They have water-binding agents that keep the dry skin looking well-moisturized and lithe.
Some of the well-acclaimed white wines are Château D’Ori Sauvignon Blanc, Michel Lynch Bordeaux, and Sula Riesling. Get either of them to get your facial home remedies ready at one go. Red wine is beneficial in maintaining your age. For instance in Stella rosa, the antioxidant properties like tannin and resveratrol flavonoid restore elastic fibers of the facial skin and collagen. Also, drinking red wine helps in protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Six ways to rejuvenate your skin
1. Red wine facial
A glass of wine contributes a lot to rejuvenate your dull skin. With a single swing, you can get back the glow. Read below the correct usage of wine for rejuvenating your dull-looking skin.
● Soak a handful of strawberries in a cup of wine for an entire night.
● The following day, mix the wine-soaked strawberries, a few grapes, rose-hip, and some aromatic oils (of your choice) and make a paste.
● Apply it generously on your face and dry for 15 minutes.
● Massage well before washing with cold water.
2. Red wine reduces acne
Wine comes with various antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Apply it all over your face topically to clean the blocked pores and prevent acne break-outs. Soak a cotton ball in wine and apply generously for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this for a week to say good-bye to acne. Red wine consists of polyphones, which aids in transforming a dull-complexioned skin to a glowing one.
● Pour some amount of red wine in a spray bottle and spray all over your face generously. Once done, massage with a circular motion for 10 minutes.
● Leave it to dry. Wash off with cold water.
● To get more effective results, mix some red wine in a handful of oatmeal and massage on your dull skin.
● The grain helps in removing the dead skin cells, getting back the glow of the skin.
3. Red wine reduces skin blemishes
Have you ever thought of wine acting much more than an intoxicating beverage? Yes! It does.
Apart from providing the right nourishment, red wine removes skin tanning and reduces skin blemishes. Read below the trick for saving your salon expenditure.
● Mix all the ingredients like fuller’s earth, essential oil, and some orange rind and form a paste. Soak for a few minutes.
● Apply it on your tanned skin and leave for 15 minutes. Scrub well before rinsing off with normal water.
● This paste takes out most of the toxins that our skin accumulates for days. Wine acts as an excellent exfoliator taking out the harmful toxins.
Make wine your everyday partner assisting in making your skin look beautiful and younger as days pass.
4. Wine facials
Wish a glowing skin? Wine is the right option for the same. Start with your regular facial using red or white wine. Both the wine types have their individual properties. The anti-aging and de-stressing properties of wine can help in providing healthy skin at home.
For instance, you can use white wine to tighten your sagging skin. White wine tightens the open pores while stopping acne growth. And red wine is a power-house of anti-aging agents. Both the wine types have hidden ions that are a wine good source of oxygen provider to your skin. To get the best outcome for either of the ones, read the proper procedure given below –
● Take some rose water in a bowl of wine (either one of them), and add a tablespoon of almond paste. Mix well and start massaging your skin with this home-made paste.
● It revives glow in the dry skin. And for oily skin, add some amount of aloe vera juice in place of almond paste. Rejuvenate your skin at home and keep looking young.
5. Red wine reduces oiliness
It is exclusively for the acne-prone skin. Try one of the most-benefited red wine facials, as it has a high amount of concentrated polyphenol resveratrol. It helps in reducing the excessive redness of the facial skin.
● Pamper your skin with cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Clean your face daily with the aid of red wine.
● Rub your face in circular motions and rinse. It removes the excess dirt.
● Once in a while, steam your face with a hot towel for five to seven minutes. It opens the blocked pores. And the steaming of your face enables you to flush-out all the impurities.
● Post steaming, massage your face with a mixture of wine and aromatic oils. You can also add some essential facial herbs and apply evenly all over your face.
● To get the best result, select the right wine and right aromatic oil. Both should go hand-in-hand.
6. Red wine facial mask
For dry skin:
● Mix 3 tablespoon of sparkling red wine along with ½ tablespoon of aloe-vera gel and fresh honey.
● Following that, add a few drops of aromatic lavender oil. Mix the entire content and apply it all over your face and neck. Wash-off well, once it dries up.
For oily skin:
Use this mask when your acne-prone skin troubles you. It is yet another, and easy-to-make home facial mask that will save your time and unnecessary expense at the high-end salons.
● Take three tablespoons of red wine and mix a few drops of tea tree oil and fresh yogurt.
● Blend them all well and apply it on your face. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. Repeat this process after every fortnight to get a glowing and well-nourished skin.
● To retain the glow, you can also dab your face with a cotton ball soaked in wine. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse.
The potentiality of any good red wine is much more than any ordinary herbal water. It aids in keeping our skin glowing with health and beauty. It is the most promising skincare ingredient that one can use for getting the glow and suppleness in their skin. Right from keeping your skin healthy, red wine is good for the fairness of the entire facial skin. And to top it all, red wine assists slimming-down your waistline and promotes long life. Also, there are many ways you can enjoy a sparkling glass of wine, so go ahead and pamper yourself with the timeless attributes of wine.
Subscribe for Updates
What Should We do During Self-quarantine or Self-isolation?
5 Amazing Tips For Travelling With A Partner
5 Myths About Coronavirus Outbreak
Top 6 Ways Wine Can Rejuvenate Your Skin At Home
How to Stay in Shape During the Pandemic
7 Amazing Ways To Save Electricity At Home
Advantages and Disadvantages of Homemade Orange Juice
7 Ways to Improve Your Digital Marketing Skills
8 Healthy Summer Recipes That Will Keep You In Shape
5 Tips for the Aspiring Serial Side Hustler [Infographic]
5 Marketers Share Digital Marketing Trends for 2020
Make Wikipedia Your Most Powerful Marketing Tool
These 5 Daily Habits Will Make Your Doctor Happy
Low-Cost Ways to Recruit Top Talent in 2020 [Infographic]
17 Inspiring TED Talks on Motivation [Infographic]
How to Start a Business as a Teen?
Resources to Inspire the Transition to Remote Work Success
How to Take Care of Your Skin Using Turmeric?
Extending Your Education Online Will Transform Your Business
HR of the Future: 10 Skills You Should Have to Stay Competitive in 2022
60 Best John C. Maxwell Quotes for Leadership Success
10 of the Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
50 Powerful Grant Cardone Quotes
10 Business Lessons from Property Tycoons
7 Money Lessons from The Richest Man in Babylon
10 of Jack Canfield’s Most Powerful Quotes From “The Success Principles”
The Greatness Guide : 10 Powerful Lessons
5 Part-Time Online Jobs To Do From Home in 2020
How You Can Afford to Quit Your Day Job
Want to Enjoy Business Success? Ensure Your Appearance is Up to Scratch!
The Ultimate Timeline For Your Financial Milestones
Startup Tips: Introduction to Venture Capital
Main Reasons People Avoid a Financial Plan
5 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Home’s Value
9 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
25 Powerful Lessons from “See You At the Top” by Zig Ziglar
15 Easy Ways to Make Saving Money Fun
As a Man Thinketh – Quotes that Will Change Your Life
21 Excellent Jim Rohn Quotes on Reading Books
Study : Psychology and Pain Points of Today’s Business Leaders
Health2 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes5 years ago
50 Zig Ziglar Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
Quotes2 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes5 years ago
50 of the Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Quotes4 years ago
33 Inspirational Quotes about Strength and Courage
Quotes5 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes5 years ago
50 Life Changing Robin Sharma Quotes
Quotes5 years ago
15 Best Albert Einstein Quotes