With more than 1.6 million copies in print, See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar is widely regarded as a true American classic. This book emphasizes the value of a healthy self-image and shows how to build it. This book tells you how to set and achieve goals, and provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the way you think about yourself and your surroundings.
This book has served as a guide to generations and helped them to achieve personal success. The lessons and insights from this book are widely used by education institutes, corporations, government agencies, health institutions and sales organizations.
So, here are 25 outstanding lessons from this book that will inspire you immensely.
Lessons from “See You At the Top” by Zig Ziglar
1. The only difference between the big shot and the little shot is the big shot is simply a little shot who kept shooting.
2. You can get everything in life you want if you help enough other people get what they want.
3. The way you see life will largely determine what you get out of it.
4. What you get by reaching your goals is not nearly as important as what you become by reaching them.
5. Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will always be able to see farther.
6. We acquire the characteristics of the people we associate with on a steady basis.
7. Failure has been correctly identified as the line of least persistence, whereas success is often a question of simply sticking to the job and working and believing while you are sticking. If your particular job is harder than you might wish, just remember you can’t sharpen a razor on a piece of velvet and you can’t sharpen a man by spoon-feeding him.
8. Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence, determination and hard work makes the difference.” – Calvin Coolidge
9. When you choose a habit, you also choose the end result of that habit. Good habits are difficult to acquire, but easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to acquire, but difficult to live with.
10. Money, assuming it is legitimately earned, is a yardstick that simply measures the service you have rendered. You are obligated to earn more than you need because in so doing you create job opportunities for those less talented than you.
11. Yes, there is danger in setting goals but the risk is infinitely greater when you don’t set goals. The reason is simple. Just as ships are built to sail the seas, planes to fly the heavens, and houses for living, so is man created for a purpose. You are here for a reason. That purpose is to get everything out of you that is humanly possible so you can make your contributions to mankind. Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.
12. Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding success. It’s the ingredient that enables a person with average ability to successfully compete with those who have far more. Desire is the “extra” that makes the little differences and it’s the little differences that make the big difference in life.
13. Success in life is not determined by having been dealt the good hand. Success is determined by taking the hand you were dealt and utilizing it to the very best of your ability.
14. Desire enables an individual to take whatever ability he has in whatever he’s doing and utilize it to the maximum. We should give it our best and then some, because our yearning power is more important than our earning power.
15. Desire is the ingredient that makes the difference between an average performer and a champion.
16. Doing your best is more important than being the best.”
17. It’s not the situation, but the way we react to it that’s important.
18. If you set the example you will not have to set the rules.”
19. Regardless of what your income might be, your first responsibility is to save a portion of every dollar you earn for you and your future. The excitement of saving grows with every dollar you add to your account. Soon this “good” habit is ingrained and becomes a part of you. It is permanently ingrained in you when, as the Chinese say, your children [dollars] have children and then those children have children.
20. If you didn’t save something on your current income – you wouldn’t save anything on your future income.
21. Life is an echo. What you send out – comes back. What you sow – you reap. What you give – you get. What you see in others – exists in you.
22. If you want to reach your goal, you must “see the reaching” in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
23. You must have a goal because it’s just as difficult to reach a destination you don’t have, as it is to come back from a place you’ve never been. Unless you have definite, precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realize the maximum potential that lies within you.
24. Your mind acts on what you feed it.
25. Others can stop you temporarily – you are the only one who can do it permanently.
Hope these outstanding life lessons will help you lead a better life.
Get this book
Subscribe for Updates
Mental Happiness Tips for COVID-19 Isolation or Quarantine
What Should We do During Self-quarantine or Self-isolation?
5 Amazing Tips For Travelling With A Partner
5 Myths About Coronavirus Outbreak
Top 6 Ways Wine Can Rejuvenate Your Skin At Home
How to Stay in Shape During the Pandemic
7 Amazing Ways To Save Electricity At Home
Advantages and Disadvantages of Homemade Orange Juice
7 Ways to Improve Your Digital Marketing Skills
8 Healthy Summer Recipes That Will Keep You In Shape
5 Tips for the Aspiring Serial Side Hustler [Infographic]
5 Marketers Share Digital Marketing Trends for 2020
Make Wikipedia Your Most Powerful Marketing Tool
These 5 Daily Habits Will Make Your Doctor Happy
Low-Cost Ways to Recruit Top Talent in 2020 [Infographic]
17 Inspiring TED Talks on Motivation [Infographic]
How to Start a Business as a Teen?
Resources to Inspire the Transition to Remote Work Success
How to Take Care of Your Skin Using Turmeric?
Extending Your Education Online Will Transform Your Business
60 Best John C. Maxwell Quotes for Leadership Success
10 of the Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
50 Powerful Grant Cardone Quotes
10 Business Lessons from Property Tycoons
7 Money Lessons from The Richest Man in Babylon
10 of Jack Canfield’s Most Powerful Quotes From “The Success Principles”
The Greatness Guide : 10 Powerful Lessons
5 Part-Time Online Jobs To Do From Home in 2020
Want to Enjoy Business Success? Ensure Your Appearance is Up to Scratch!
How You Can Afford to Quit Your Day Job
Startup Tips: Introduction to Venture Capital
The Ultimate Timeline For Your Financial Milestones
Main Reasons People Avoid a Financial Plan
5 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Home’s Value
9 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
25 Powerful Lessons from “See You At the Top” by Zig Ziglar
15 Easy Ways to Make Saving Money Fun
As a Man Thinketh – Quotes that Will Change Your Life
21 Excellent Jim Rohn Quotes on Reading Books
Top 10 The Alchemist Quotes that Will Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams
Health2 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes5 years ago
50 Zig Ziglar Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
Quotes2 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes5 years ago
50 of the Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Quotes4 years ago
33 Inspirational Quotes about Strength and Courage
Quotes5 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes5 years ago
50 Life Changing Robin Sharma Quotes
Quotes5 years ago
15 Best Albert Einstein Quotes