7 Facts About Sexual Dysfunction That All Men Should Know
Sexual dysfunction can affect men of all ages, but it is most common among older men. Any physical or psychological problem that prevents your partner and you from getting sexual satisfaction can be sexual dysfunction. Usually, male sexual dysfunction includes various issues related to the male reproductive system. Here are a few examples of physical, sexual issues:
- Erectile Dysfunction – Difficulty in getting or keeping an erection. ED is a common concern in men’s health, and the risk of developing ED increases with age.
- Premature Ejaculation – It’s common men’s health condition when a man ejaculates within a short timeframe of starting sexual activity, without much stimulation.
- Delayed or Inhibited Ejaculation – Reaching an orgasm too slowly or not at all.
- Low libido – A decreased interest in or desire for sex. It can be classified as a lifestyle disorder since lifestyle and libido are strongly related.
Usually, all kinds of sexual dysfunction in men can be corrected by treating the root cause of the problem. Staying informed about it can prevent such issues from affecting your love life. Here are seven facts that all men should know about sexual problems –
1. Consult Only a Qualified Sexologist for the Proper Treatment – You may have seen unqualified doctors advertising themselves as sexologists. They may seem like an affordable option for treating sexual disorders but seeking their advice may be a risk to your life. Discuss your problem only with qualified doctors and specialists on MedsNow. They will offer reliable advice from authentic knowledge and experience to give you a resolution with the least risk.
2. Some Changes in Sexual Functions are Normal with Age – Certain sexual drive, performance, and function changes are normal with age. As men get older, they may need more time or stimulation for sexual satisfaction. Your doctor can help you identify regular changes versus sexual problems.
3. Improving Overall Health Can Improve Sexual Performance – Improving overall health and lifestyle can help you improve your sexual performance. Keep a holistic view of your health as neurological, cardiological, hormonal, and sexual health are interrelated. Following an active lifestyle with adequate exercise, a healthy and balanced diet, and maintaining a healthy weight is essential for good sexual health.
4. Sexually-Transmitted Diseases are Very Common – Safe intercourse is essential for everyone. However, despite safety measures, it is still possible to get sexually transmitted diseases. The good news is that almost all STDs can be cured through timely treatment. Men should get regular check-ups for infections and good sexual health.
5. Low Sexual Desire is a Fairly Common Concern – Even though men seldom talk about it, low sexual desire is a common concern among men. The disinterest in sexual relations may stem from fear, anxiety, stress about sexual performance, relationship troubles, or other psychological issues. Sometimes, diseases like diabetes, kidney diseases, depression, and Parkinson’s – and the medicines to treat them can also lower sexual desire.
6. Testosterone Level Declines with Age – Testosterone is one of the primary male hormones in your body. The level of the testosterone hormone is the highest around the age of eighteen and starts to decline thereon. Even though the decline is lifelong, most men produce sufficient testosterone through the years to avoid sexual dysfunction. The production of testosterone in your body also depends on an active lifestyle. However, suppose your doctor thinks that your testosterone levels may be dipping. In that case, they may recommend a blood test to identify that. This problem can easily be rectified with supplemental testosterone.
7. Sexual Issues May Signal Cardiovascular or Other Health Problems – Men are encouraged to discuss their sexual problems with a qualified doctor for two reasons. The first is, of course, the rectification of the sexual dysfunction. The second reason is that sexual problems may be a symptom of another more serious medical issue. If your sexual problem lasts for a long time, it may indicate cardiovascular or other problems.
While male sexual dysfunction cannot be prevented, understanding the causes of sexual dysfunction can help you get the proper treatment and resolve the problem quickly. To maintain sound sexual health, follow an active lifestyle, maintain good overall health, and avoid stress. Suppose you or anyone around you is experiencing sexual dysfunction. There are several treatment options, so before giving up, reach out to the experts and remember that it happens to many men, and there is nothing to be shy about. It is advisable to discuss the problem with qualified sexologists at MedsNow. You can book an online consultation from the comfort of your home and get the prescribed medication delivered discreetly to your doorstep.
Subscribe for Updates
How To Create The Best YouTube Marketing Video To Impress Your Audience
How To Get High-Quality Niche Edits In 2023: A Complete Guide!
Branching Out: How To Get Started Working For Yourself
What Are The Benefits of Outsourcing?
Stop Procrastinating to Fulfill Your Potential: Take Charge of Your Destiny by Overcoming Procrastination
Ways To Bond With Your Pet And Show Them You Love Them
7 Ways to Influence Your Audience Psychology with Banner Advertising
9 Ways To Travel More Conveniently
Get Back on Track: 7 Tips for Starting a New Exercise Routine
A Homeowner’s Guide to Boiler Safety
65 Positive Thinking Quotes to Inspire You
65 Best Hustle Quotes to Motivate You
20 Powerful Quotes About Life That Will Inspire You
60 Powerful Quotes about Progress and Moving Forward
5 Amazing Places to Visit in the USA
4 Reasons New York Is Worthy of Your Bucket List
10 Gift Ideas for Your Anxious Friend
Top 10 (Picture) Quotes on Happiness
What Is the Impact of Financial Literacy?
Helping Your Students Improve Their Writing Skills: 6 Tips for Teachers
Quotes5 years ago
Health is Wealth | Top 10 Health Quotes (Images) to Inspire You to Live a Healthier Life
Quotes7 years ago
50 of the Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Quotes8 years ago
50 Zig Ziglar Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
Quotes4 years ago
83 Motivational Chinese Proverbs, Quotes & Sayings on Life and Success
Quotes7 years ago
33 Inspirational Quotes about Strength and Courage
Quotes8 years ago
Top 50 Buddha Quotes to Enlighten Your Mind
Quotes8 years ago
37 Awesome Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Risk
Quotes3 years ago
52 Motivational Quotes that Will Help You Step Out of Your Comfort Zone